Range of automatic seals with cross cuts self modeling seal (patented).
The seal adapts to every kind of uneven floors with joints or bumps. Mainly applied to security, timber, aluminium and PVC doors.
Length – 805mm
Fixing type – with screws (not supplied).
Plunger and adjustment type:
– Self-directing articulated metal plunger with nylon cap, adjustable with a 3 mm Allen wrench.
– Steel plunger, adjustable with crosshead screwdriver, slotted screwdriver, and 6 mm spanner.
Seals – sound-insulating seal in self-extinguishing thermoplastic, self modeling with cross cuts, for all kind of floors (C.C.E. Patent).
– Graduated scissor action (seal drops on hinge side before lock side).
– 14 mm maximum drop.
– Galvanised steel flat springs and actuators in PA reinforced with 20% glassfibre.
– 6060 T6 aluminium alloy profiles.
– Closing plug included.
Certification -tested to 200,000 closing cycles.
Price includes VAT