Specifically designed for fire doors. The research into materials led to successful testing of 60 minutes fire resistance carried out according to latest BS EN 1634-1:2000 standard. Application – timber doors, security doors.
Length – 1030mm
– With front bracket in stainless steel.
– With preassembled woodscrews or self-tapping screws.
– Removing the seal holding profile.
Plunger and adjustment type:
– Self-directing articulated metal plunger with nylon cap, adjustable with a 3 mm Allen wrench.
– Steel plunger, adjustable with crosshead screwdriver, slotted screwdriver, and 6 mm spanner.
Seal – sound-insulating seal in self-extinguishing silicone.
– Graduated scissor action (seal drops on hinge side before lock side).
– 20 mm maximum drop.
– Galvanised steel flat springs and actuators in PA reinforced with 20% glassfibre.
– 6060 T6 aluminium alloy profiles.
– Mechanism removable from hinge side after fixing.
– Closing plug included.
– Fire resistant up to 30 minutes, certified by IFC Group (cert. no. PAR/13051/01 of 12.07.2011).
– Acoustic certification by IFT Rosenheim.
– Tested to 200,000 closing cycles.
Price includes VAT